The Premier Life Science Conference in Texas
Online registration is closed! Register at the door ($395) Credit Card Only
Rice Alliance and BioHouston are looking forward to seeing you in-person on Tuesday, November 8, 2022. The program will be held in McNair Hall at the Jones Graduate School of Business, Rice University.
The Texas Life Science Forum is the premier life science event in Texas that brings together members from industry, emerging life science companies, academic, and investors. The 11th Annual Conference will be held November 8, 2022 on campus at Rice University.
PLEASE SEE WALKUP PRICING BELOW. (PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD ONLY.)
- $395 - General Admission
- $275 - Current Member of BioHouston
- $275 - Current Member of Rice Alliance
- $60 - Current Student/Faculty/Staff (Academic Email required)
- $125 - Special Discount Registration (Discount Code required)
- $0 - Sponsor, Speaker, or Complimentary Registration (Discount Code required)
Current members of BioHouston or Rice Alliance (including all Rice University students, faculty, and staff) may receive a discount to attend the event.
- To become a BioHouston member, or to check your membership status, please email: email@example.com
- To check if you are a current Rice Alliance member, click HERE.
For sponsors, speakers and complimentary registration only: please bring your discount code.
If you are traveling to Houston for the forum, you can choose to stay at the InterContinental - Houston Medical Center Hotel at the special forum rate. Book your stay with this link.